Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Computer has been ordered

I am pleased to announce that we have ordered a new computer. I am missing having one to use on a regular basis. It will be a week or more before it arrives so my posting will be a bit spotty. I am never sure when I can post.

There is one good thing about not spending so much time on the computer. I am on my third week of walking every morning with my furry friend. I have been feeling very good about this. It is good for me and the pooch. I usually walk on the beach but if it is too foggy or windy we just walk in town. I have had a very hard time motivating myself to do this. I have always had a friend to walk with and have not found a walking buddy yet, but if I can get into the swing of this it won't matter.

I have been doing a bit of sewing. I have started to assemble my 9 patch squares and will share photos as soon as I get the new computer so I can download photos again. Yippee!! Won't be long now.

Hope all of you have a great rest of your week.

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful... I have seen nice collection of computers and their accessories at BH Photo Video... I'm just thinking about picking up a new one!!

    ReplyDelete