Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We woke the other morning to snow. Since we moved here I have never seen snow on the beach. It was beautiful. It did not last for long but it was beautiful while it lasted. The photos do not do it justice but it was quite a wonderful thing.
I am anxiously awaiting my daughter's arrival. She traveled part way yesterday and will come the rest of the way home this morning. I hope her drive is a bit more relaxing today. She spent about 9 hours in traffic traveling from Seattle to Eugene, I feel very fortunate she is making this trip. Our son will not be with us this year since he is in Sweden. He has classes and research today. I am sure it will be strange for him and strange for us not to have him here.

I hope this morning finds you all of you with the ones you love. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment