Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

I wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. I hope your holiday is going wonderfully and you are spending quality with family and friends. Our daughter is home for Christmas and our son is in Sweden. This was the first Christmas I have not had both of our children with us. It is a strange thing. My family is changing right before my eyes! I am not sure I am ready but I guess I better hurry and get there. Our son did have a great day too and we were able to Skype with him and see his smiling face!!! I am a very fortunate MOM!

My husband smoked salmon for us yesterday and we had a lovely dinner, the three of us! Now today will be spent hanging around and putting together a jigsaw puzzle. I love days like this! However next year we will all be together, I hope. :-)

Oh, our daughter got some very exciting news the day before Christmas. She has been offered a job 4 hours from here!!!! We are so very excited! She has been a 10+ hour drive from us and now will be close enough for weekends!!!!! I think this is one of my favorite Christmas Presents!

Sorry for the long absence but there has not been much sewing going on! Sending good thoughts for a wonderful Holiday!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Seasons greetings!!! yes, my family is changing before my eyes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.
    That is great news...........
    We are busy playing legos and Wii.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! So glad you got to skype :)

    ReplyDelete