Saturday, November 5, 2011

One rule at a time

Our Quilt Guild had a challenge last February, every month we would each put a "rule" in a bag and one was drawn. We have been doing this for 9 months. This is my progress so far. I am not really liking it but I am going to keep going. The rules have been as follows:
Square in a Square
Checkered
Triangle in a Square
Applique
Circles or Dots
Stripes
Braid
Flying Geese
Something starting with "S"

I have the last few rules to complete. I am using Shot Cottons, these fabrics have been very enjoyable to work with . I went into this with no real plan other than wanting to use Shot Cottons. If I were to do this again I would really concentrate on my fabrics colors. I think I got carried away here....

I am hoping to get the top finished this weekend...

3 comments:

  1. this is coming along wonderfully! Sounds like a very interesting challenge. LOVE shot cottons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely keep going Connie. I love it....

    ReplyDelete