Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am Thankful!

Here it is, the Dallas Cowboy's stadium. We took a tour of the stadium on our resent trip to Dallas, Texas. It is quite the place. I did not expect something so grand but it was really great. We visited the Stadium on M's Birthday with my brother and sister-in-law.
Then if you are doing a Cowboys vacation you have to visit their practice facility too. This is a photo of M and my sister-in-law. M says they are the true Cowboy fans. I am not sure what that makes my brother and I.
Tailgating before the game with Mimosas, MMMMM..... Perfect.

Here are the four of us before the game. It was a wonderful day, now not such a great game but as my son says "A win is a win". It was such a great trip. We could not have asked for things to be any better.

I am happy to say we will be spending Thanksgiving here at home with our kids. I love it when they are both home!!! I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Next week I will bet back to the jobs at hand and fill you in on my progress on my UFO's.

1 comment: