Thursday, January 13, 2011

Journal Square #3

Here it is. Finally I completed my third journal square. Our one rule for our square this last month was use any embellishment we chose. I have a role of these hooks and eyes a friend gave me and I have been trying to figure out how to use them. Well I tried this...
This project took a bit more planning than I thought it would. I tried several different approaches and this was the most successful. I do like the way it turned out. It is not perfect but it does have some good points. The purpose of making these squares is to learn and I feel I learned quite a bit. At times I learned more than I intended but it was a good learning process. Oh, the tape the hooks and eyes were attached to was very white so I tea dyed. Now it is not so harsh with the shot cottons.

3 comments: