Wednesday, February 4, 2009


I am still on the hunt for heart shaped rocks. I always make a valentine for my family and some close friends. I make a card with some kind of artwork on it. I have begun working on some ideas. Since I am living in a new place with so many wonderful things and lots and lots of sand and rocks I thought that heart rocks are appropriate. I am going to do something with the rocks where I find them or a photo of all of the rocks together, and my other thought is to do a collage of the photos. I will share my finished product with you when it comes together. It is always a project I look forward too.

I have also been working on a couple of projects which I will show you later in the week. My daughter will turn 22 on Friday and I am mailing her a fun surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment