Sunday, January 17, 2010

Help for Haiti

Many of the blogs I read are helping with the disaster in Haiti. M and I have sent a donation to the American Red Cross but this morning I got up and read Jacquie's Blog Tallgrass Prairie Studio. She is auctioning off 3 of her wonderful neighborhood quilts and here is the discription of her generous offer........

Here's what I would like to do. I'm auctioning my neighborhood quilts and the proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross. I WILL MATCH WHATEVER IS EARNED FROM THE AUCTION. The auction will begin with this post and end on Friday at 8 a.m. central time.

So here's how it works. Leave a comment with
1. the color of the quilt your bidding on (blue, pink, green)
2. the amount of your bid
3. your email address


If you have the top bid, I will send you a paypal invoice for your quilt. When all the payments are received I will send out the quilts, and make a donation to the American Red Cross for double the amount raised.


So if this appeals to you please go and visit Jacquie's blog.

1 comment: