Thursday, June 25, 2009

Not such a good day.

For those of you who follow my blog you know all about my sister and then yesterday I posted good news of what is going on with her. Now things have changed this morning. She had an episode this morning at home. Fortunately the heart monitor that they put in her chest was still there. She recorded the episode and called the Dr in Montana, only to find out that her heart stopped for 15 seconds. Scary!!! She found out that they worry about it stopping for 3 seconds. So she is on her way to Billings for surgery and probably a pace maker tomorrow. Please send good thoughts north, south, east and west to her. I wish I could be there with her but she has her wonderful family with her and they will keep me posted.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Connie, I'm sorry to hear that.
    I am sending good thoughts her way, and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be so worried. At lease she will know that with the pace maker she will be dafer. BUt a reason behind all of this would be better.
    My thougths are with you and her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I'm so sorry...sending good thoughts in all directions. Take care.

    ReplyDelete