Monday, September 28, 2009

Weaving with Salvages

I have a bag of hand dyed Salvages from Chris at Dye Candy. I have been trying to find something wonderful to do with it and this is one of my experiments. I have woven the strips with a heart in the middle. I am also hand quilting the pieces in place. I have been having fun with this little square.
I am not sure if anything will become of this but it is fun to work with. If any of you have any suggestions for me please feel free to suggest away.

7 comments:

  1. Connie, This is just gorgeous! What a brilliant and uplifting theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - I love it - zero waste :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Hand quilting, you have such patience.

    I gave you an award today on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really turned those selvages into something beautiful; I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. make a smallish wall hanging out of it. i really is pretty!

    ReplyDelete