Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Life is tooooo Busy

A lovely agate from the day.
Sand dollars from the view of my macro lens.

I have been so busy this last week and I can not even tell you where all my time has been spent. Unfortunately it has not been spent sewing... So I don't have anything to show you. I have however been able to get a walk or two on the beach so I will show you a couple of fun photos. I hope everyone is having a great week and I hope to have work to show you next week.

Since my youngest is coming home for the weekend I won't be around blogland much. :-) I am so looking forward to some time with him.

2 comments:

  1. Awhhh, a walk on the beach--sounds heavenly, and such beautiful photos!!
    Life really is busy at times, isn't it?!
    Have a wonderful weekend with your son--those are definitely the best times:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool detail shots! I remember as a child looking at sand dollars that closely again and again...they are so fascinating.

    ReplyDelete