Tuesday, January 27, 2009


I made a project improv square. This is the first one and I may make another. I would love to know what you think. I am glad I finally cut into my fabric and made a square.

I am so excited about having my computer back, it died on Sunday. We had a corrupt file that disabled my computer and it felt like someone had cut off my leg. However without a computer to play on and take up my time I have had a couple of productive days. I went through some old Quilt Art Magazines and have found a few new things to try. I worked on lettering on Denim today and that was fun. I do not have anything ready to show off but It was good to try something new.

1 comment:

  1. It is so hard to be without the computer--glad you're back:)
    I really like your improv block! The 'logs' with teeny little pieces of aqua added to the red is a lot of fun:)

    ReplyDelete