Wednesday, January 14, 2009


We have had another incredible day, I am new to this part of the world and am beginning to understand why people love it here. I kept hearing all about these unusual winter days now I am getting to experience them for myself. They are amazing. 70 degrees and not a breath of wind. Butch and I had a great morning down on the beach.

I have spent the afternoon moving my blocks and moving them some more. I think the best option is going to be having some spaces between the blocks since they are so busy. If any of you have any thoughts on this I would welcome your input. I have also made some transfers of old stamps and I think I will add more of them to the squares. You can see a few of them on the squares already.

2 comments:

  1. connie,
    i think you would do just great in project improv. we would love to have you. if you decide to join in, just email me and i'll send you the details and get you all signed up.
    jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie - Jacquie said you might need help getting the Project Improv button on your sidebar. I use WP for my blog and i can provide you with the code I used if you'd like. It won't let me paste it here, so email me if you still need it!

    Ashley
    addiedew at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete