Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Great Potholder Swap of 2010

Here are the potholders I created for my partner in the Great Potholder Swap.
I am very excited about them. It will be hard to send them on their way. These will be going off to Australia.
There are just two potholders but the square one is pieced on both sides. I think I will have to make some for myself. I also drew my own pattern for the pie shaped potholder and I was so very excited that it went together well and it all fit. I have decided that a potholder is a great way to practice new things and have something great to use in the end.

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous.....love the fabrics you used! The round one is really fun--wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They arrived in Australia safe and sound. thank you very much xxx

    ReplyDelete