Thursday, March 5, 2009



Green Week Day 4

I had hoped to take photos today outside but once again we have rain. So I looked around the house and found a few things to photograph. As I said yesterday I am amazed at the amount of green in my world. However I would like the rain to stop so I can share it with you.

I have been fighting with my internet provider. I really hate the automated calling systems. I had to spend 45 minutes this morning on the phone just to find out that my replacement modem that was to arrive yesterday had not even been ordered. Bah humbug! I am sorry to be venting but I just need to. I am in our library again so that I can get online and take care of my blogging addiction. I really regret that I have not been able to have the time to read everyone's blogs. Maybe by next week I will be online at home again. Have a great Thursday. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment