Sunday, March 8, 2009

I just had to add one more green photo. I went out and noticed that I had not emptied the rain gauge this week. MMMM now I know why I live with so much green.

Now back to some quilting. I pieced this quilt this week with a moda jelly roll. This is the first time I have used a jelly roll. It was fun. I have made my quilt sandwich now it is time to quilt. I am not a traditional quilter and this is the largest quilt I have ever made, it is about the size of a twin bed. I had quite a time getting all three layers lined up properly. I think I have it now.

Now I am a bit intimidated by the thought of machine quilting this and I have to complete it by the 23rd of March for a wedding gift, so there is no time to waste. However as you can see I am procrastinating and writing in my blog instead. I may give it a try later today or wait until tomorrow. Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment