Sunday, March 15, 2009


Look at these lovely eggs. I just love eggs and yesterday my sweet husband brought me farm fresh eggs and got a dozen. We had poached eggs this morning and they were sooooo good. I really like the beautiful colors too.


We have received a couple inches of rain since midnight and it is still coming down with strong gusty winds. Butch is very disgusted with the rain. He did not want to go out this morning. As you can see from the photo this is one unhappy pup.
He is spoiled rotten too!

I spent quite a bit of time working on stitching circles yesterday and I will continue today. I hope to get the binding cut also. Our youngest is coming home for a few days for spring break and I am looking forward to having him here so I will also be cooking too.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment