Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I have decided to do some embroidery on my quilt squares for my western quilt. I want to enhance the fabric with some embroidery and then I will quilt the dark green boarder around each of the squares. There are 20 different squares so I will be doing hand work for a bit. So far it is a very fun process. I have no idea how this will look when it is complete but I guess we will just say it is a work in progress that will evolve. This is the first time I have not had a solid plan on one of my projects but I am enjoying heading into the unknown.

Wish me luck!




2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it will be just beautiful when you are done!
    You'll have to let me know what your son decides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea--I think the embroidery will add just enough extra to your already wonderful blocks!

    ReplyDelete