Friday, March 6, 2009

Green Week Day 5

I went out today and took photos around town and up in the hills. I did not venture too far since it was very muddy due to all of the rain in the last few days. It has been such fun for me to focus on one color when I take my photographs. I took quite a few today. I usually get on a bit of visual overload when I go out to take photos but by focusing on one color it helped me to focus. I will post more tomorrow but I loved the spring feel of this one.

I am still using the internet at the library so unless my modem is on my front door step waiting my return I will not be posting too much since my time is very limited. Have a great weekend and I hope to be back to normal posting soon.

1 comment:

  1. Were you punning with the focus concept? Pretty punny actually! Yup, I love your emerging leaf picture too. You take great pics........what kind of camera do you have?

    xo

    ReplyDelete