Thursday, March 19, 2009


Here is my worksheet for my western quilt that I have been working on since my first post. I have been thinking a lot about how to put all these pieces together since all of the blocks are very busy. I also did not want them lined up horizontally or vertically. So this was what I came up with.

Here is the beginning of the layout. I think I like it but we will see how it all looks when I have all of the squares bordered in the dark green. My only concern is sewing the squares together which will be a challenge so if any of you have any wise words of wisdom I would welcome them.

Thank you to all of you who expressed concern for my sister. They have ruled out many things but have not found out what created her problems. Please continue to send good thoughts to her. The unknown is a scary thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment