Tuesday, April 7, 2009



As we were driving through South Central Oregon it was a very cold and crisp morning and we were passing some irrigation ditches. The fog that followed the ditches was really wonderful. It was very dream like.

Now on to my projects. I am working on the sun dress for my niece. I was able to get the pattern altered and the pieces cut out yesterday. I am going to try and get things together today. It is going to be cute. I will post some photos when it is something other than pieces of fabric.

2 comments:

  1. I like the second one more, i love fog so much and the more fog in the picture the better! it looks like its floating up and blending with the clouds in that second one!
    I think it would have been nice to be there and to see it! Did u go through the salt flats? if so i hope u took some pictures!

    ReplyDelete