Wednesday, April 15, 2009



Last month I joined the Gold Beach Quilters Guild. I am very excited about being part of this group of great women. I am just beginning to get to know people but I think it will be a good place for me.

One of the projects that the guild does is they have an annual quilt show. One of the members saw a great idea online of a car cover. She has a mini cooper and has volunteered to park the car in front of the exhibit hall for the duration of the quilt show with a quilted car cover... We are all making or bringing orphan quilt blocks for this project. These are the scrap blocks I made to donate for this project. I will post photos when the project is complete.

3 comments:

  1. I wanna see pictures of the quilted car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quilt blocks! Your quilters guild sounds like fun--a quilted car cover isn't something you see everyday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous and fun idea to attract people to the show! Your blocks look great, and I am looking forward to seeing the quilt covered car!

    ReplyDelete