Wednesday, March 10, 2010

9 Patch almost complete

Here is the 9 patch quilted and partially bound. I sat and did the hand stitching on my binding last night and I am amazed and how much there is to sew down. But It will be on the bed in the next couple of days!
I had it long arm quilted since it was a queen size and I just did not think I could handle machine quilting something this large.

This is the first bed size Quilt I have ever made and I just am so very excited about having something on the guest room bed that I made!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey you know how much i like nine patch... congratulations, a wonderful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on my very first 9 patch. Someone told me that I could not really call myself a quilter till I did a 9 patch.

    Yours is GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete