Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Progress

Here is my fun needle turn applique project. It is coming along nicely, I think. I am enjoying working on it and I have about 4 more inches to the right to go. Now that I am getting closer to the finishing point I am contemplating how I am going to quilt and finish this piece. There will be approximatly 9x15 of applique area. So I have many ideas swimming around in my head. I do not want to get to fussy since it is a loose piece.

I would love any suggestions any of you have.

I have had a busy week and I am not sure why it has to fly by so quickly. I want more time to sew but I am just stealing moments as I can.

1 comment:

  1. I am so loving this piece. how about some lovely hand stitches....large ones, rice sized maybe with some beautiful threads to compliment shape and movement.

    ReplyDelete