Monday, March 1, 2010

I have returned home

I have returned from an incredible adventure to Portland, Oregon, Dallas and Austin, Texas. Mark and I spent a few days in Portland and after I flew to Texas. I delivered Bronx(the dog) to my brother and his wife and then off to Austin to visit my parents. It was such a nice week with family. I just love being able to spend time with them. I do have one complaint though. The weather was not perfect. It was very cold in Dallas and then the day I flew to Austin it snowed and it snowed quite a bit... It was so strange to see snow in Texas!

I took so many photos while I was gone. I hope to post more photos as the week goes along. The photo in this post I took out the window of the plane as we were approaching the Portland Airport. It was an incredible view of Mt. Hood. I could not believe my good fortune of being on the right side of the plane to see this site.

I hope to catch up on what all of you have been up to for the last couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. welcome home Connie! that is a great picture of Mt. Hood!
    xo

    ReplyDelete