Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Baby is 20 today!

I find it so hard to believe that my Baby is 20 years old today. I just can not believe where the time has gone. Time fly's when you are having fun....

Rick is in school and spending the day with friends snowboarding and having a great day. I really do not like not spending birthdays without my kids but I guess that is what happens when they grow up.

However I keep reminding myself that I did not raise them to live at home and not become the incredible adults they are becoming... I am not a proud parent at all. :-)

I hope all of you are having a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little boy back than,
    NO wonder he is a handsome young man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!
    Happy Birthday to your baby boy!

    (And yes, where does the time go... my baby girl just turned 21 two weeks ago. How could it have all gone by so fast?)

    ReplyDelete