Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Counting my Blessings

I went south to Brookings this morning with my son to pick up his truck. His truck is repaired and ready for him to head back to Ashland and look for a summer job. We had a very nice weekend. I am feeling so much better that he will be so much closer to us. Utah was just too far away. Now he is only a 3 hour drive from us and things will be much easier.

On my return drive home I spent the time thinking about how very fortunate I am. I have a wonderful husband and two very special children. Then to top it all off I get to live in such a beautiful place. This first photo is looking north along the drive from Cape Sebastian looking toward Home.
This is looking south from Cape Sebastian at the Pistol River area. I know there are many beautiful places in this world but I feel so lucky to be able to see things like this on a regular basis. I hope all of you have a wonderful week. Count your Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. That IS an amazing view. I'm enjoying it vicariously :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this morning that being grateful helps keep someone healthy....so there you go!
    I love your pictures and so understand your happiness about having your son closer!

    xo

    ReplyDelete