Friday, May 1, 2009



I got time to work on my Celtic Knot last night. I think I have a new favorite thing to do while watching TV. This process is very soothing and I love how it is coming along. The project I am doing started out to be a table runner but as I am working on it I think it would make a wonderful bolster pillow. My plan is to finish the 3 knots that intersect and then I will make a border, quilt it and then into a pillow.

I did make myself do some housework yesterday. I am also very proud of myself I got the ironing done. My husband wears cotton dress shirts to work so I usually end up with a pile of shirts that is very daunting but I made myself get them ironed and I always feel better when they are hanging in the closet ready to wear. For someone who loves fabric you would think I would not hate ironing so much.... Thanks to those of you who gave me suggestions and most of all made me feel like I am not alone!

Oh, I almost forgot about Spring to the Finish. I did not finish any quilts but I did get 4 projects done that I had started but not finished. So thank you Jacquie for the much needed motivation.

2 comments:

  1. I love the celtic knots! I think that would be really cool if you made a purse or bag with that design on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely cannot abide ironing, so you are definitely not alone and your knot is amazing, my brain freezes just looking at it as it seems so complicated! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete