Saturday, May 23, 2009

Frustration

I have been thinking about my sister so much!!! She had a medical procedure done on her heart yesterday only to have them say you have a healthy heart... That is a good and a bad thing. She has been having some problems that cause her to pass out and they had decided it was her heart so they did a procedure to test the electrical impulses and decided everything was OK.. So now they have implanted a heart monitor into her chest to monitor things for a month. I am frustrated with the fact that she does not know what is going on. I know she is more than frustrated at this point.

I hope they decide what is going on so she can get back to life and driving.... It is really tough to live in Wyoming and not be able to drive. Mass transit does not exist.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry they can't figure out what's wrong :( I'm thinking good thoughts for her, and you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how stressful. I was hoping for better news, like you were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry, the not knowing is the worse. Hope they find the cause soon, and hope it isn't serious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow it is stressful! Good vibes her way for sure.
    My husband had similar, turned out it was sleep apnea putting stress on his heart at night that gave him Left VTac.
    Not driving must really be a bummer for her.

    ReplyDelete