Friday, May 29, 2009


We are preparing for another weekend with company. We have had company for the last 3 weekends and I am enjoying it but a bit tired of changing sheets and towels. I guess I have to take the good with the bad.

But now about this photo. In my cleaning I came across a pile of photos that need to be in an album and this is one of them. This was taken in DC of my mother-in law in 1945. I think it is an adorable photo of her and look at the outfit, she was quite the dresser! My mother in law lived and worked in Washington DC while my father in law was overseas during World War II.

I found out today that our lap top computer is gone and I need to purchase a new lap top... I am not looking forward to this but it is a necessary evil. So many things seem to be keeping me from getting into the studio to sew. I hope next week to be able to be back to posting about my quilting.

Have a wonderful weekend, it may be a few days before I am back to blog land.

No comments:

Post a Comment