Friday, May 8, 2009

Decisions need to be made



I need to make a decision, How wide do I make the light boarder? I have been trying to decide what I like best and I am not sure I like it at all. Originally I thought the boarder should be twice as wide as the green and when I got it up there it was so wide... So I have pictured it at half the width and now that I look at that it may be too wide still. Or should I put another color between it and the green or, or, or............ AHHHHH I am so confused. Any ideas any of you have would be welcome.

On the good side I have decided that when I quilt the white squares I should quilt them with western brands. I think that will make them belong. I have a feeling I will be working on this for a long time. I still have embroidery that needs to be done on about half of the squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment