Sunday, August 2, 2009

A day on the river

Mark and I went up the Rogue River to spend the day. We took Butch and a picnic lunch and had a great time. Mark was out to find ripe Blackberries and he found them but they were not easy to find. Where we had lunch the ripe berries had been picked. So he had to do a bit of adventuring with the dog. However they both had fun.
Here we are. We discovered some new places we had not been to before. It was so good to find some new beautiful places close to home. There are many places to see here in Southern Oregon that are remote yet very beautiful and I am enjoying trying to find them. I hope to get into my studio tomorrow and make something but I defiantly enjoyed my day.

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to have a picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you Connie. It looks like a beautiful day. I loved getting a peek at your studio too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so great to see you on picture! What a beautiful place! It reminds me of our amazing trip we took to the redwoods and Crescent beach!
    Glad to see you have another dog :)
    How's that going?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete