Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fun at my favorite Quilt Store

When I traveled to Medford to pick up our exchange student at the airport I had to take a side trip to Ashland to my Favorite Quilt Shop. It is Fabric of Vision. Sandy has such fun fabric and is such a very nice woman.

These are some of my purchases. I love all of them however none of them go together.
I just thought they would be worth adding to my stash. Someday I will find just the right project for them.
These robots are just the cutest thing I have seen in a long time.
And who doesn't love the day of the dead fabric. I only got a fat quarter of this one but I am wishing I had gotten more.

4 comments:

  1. Those fabrics are great Connie! I love the bright colors!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I particularly like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really fun fabric. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fabric!! Love them all but especially the perfume bottles and, of course, the day of the dead:)

    ReplyDelete