I have finally spent some more time with my loom. I have decided to name her Sophie. For some reason that seems to fit her. I have been doing quite a bit of research about my loom and I finally attached the harnesses. This loom has 4. I am still a bit unsure of how to attach the pedals but that will come. It has been a challenge to do something that I never thought I would get to do again. I learned to weave in College and have not done any since and that was 30 years ago.
Once I attach the pedals to the harnesses then the next step will be to warp the loom. I have decided my first project will be weaving some rag rugs. I have a book with some great information so I hope I can make it work.
I am happy to be progressing a bit even if it has taken me a while.