Monday, August 31, 2009

IBOL box ready to go

Here is Butch looking over my IBOL (Iraqi Bundle of Love) which is ready to send. I included fabric, thread, buttons, yarn, crochet hooks, scissors and measuring tape. If any of you are interested there is still time. The deadline is September 7th.
Now onto something less serious. I found two Ziploc bags full of old wooden spools of thread. This is a small portion. I was so happy to find them. I am not sure what I am going to do with them but there is something very cool about them. I love the colors and the labels. I also got a bag of wooden spools of silk thread that I will photograph at a later time.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful of you to do the IBOL!

    I love those pictures of the wooden spools, they have so much character!

    ReplyDelete